CCRI Launches an Interactive Child Care Mapping ToolSeptember 2022
Child Care Resources Inc. is pleased to announce the launch of a new Interactive Child Care Mapping Tool!
CCRI is committed to making demographic data easily accessible and relevant to support investments and decisions that foster equitable access to quality child care for all children and families.
With more than 60 child care supply and demand variables and customized pop-ups to reveal even more information on 357 zip codes and census tracts in the five counties served by CCRI, these maps paint a multi-dimensional picture of the availability, accessibility, and affordability of child care.
Use CCRI's Child Care Interactive Mapping Tool to see:
· the distribution of licensed child care by facility type and star rating
· where children under 6 live in households where all parents are working
· where children under 6 live in poverty (households at 200% of the Federal Poverty Level)
· where households spend more than 10% of median income on child care
· how child care availability compares to potential demand
· and more!
Click here to explore the maps, and help us spread the word to others who may be interested in this new tool.
*This content supports our vision that all children turn five ready to thrive.