All children reach their potential and are prepared for success in school and life in a global community.
Facilitate the delivery of a high quality, collaborative, accountable system of care, family support, health services and education for every child beginning with birth.
Smart Start of Mecklenburg County has identified the following goals that are essential to fulfilling this mission in our community:
- Identify, fund, and evaluate programs for children that prepare them for success in kindergarten and beyond.
- Educate the community about early childhood related issues.
- Lead the community efforts surrounding young children.
- Increase and expand revenue sources.
- Maintain a healthy strong board of community members.